- These terms and conditions apply to the Kaunissaari route tickets.
- Tickets will be delivered directly after the purchase to the email address given by the buyer. Means of payment are Finnish online bank services and debit/credit cards.
- Tickets bought from the Kaunissaari webshop can not be changed or refunded unless special circumstances apply.
- In the case of illness, the whole price of the tickets will be refunded. If one family member is ill, the whole family’s tickets will be refunded. A doctor’s certificate of the illness will have to be provided for the tickets to be refunded.
- Should the trip be cancelled due to the shipping company; the whole price of the tickets will be refunded. The client is also able to use the tickets at another time and date, if he/she so wishes. The Company is not liable for any other possible economical losses the client may suffer, except for the ticket price. A full refund will be made also in case of severe weather or epidemiological conditions that make is impossible to conduct the service in a safe manner. The client should contact customer service to negotiate if a refund or change of date for tickets should be applied unless ticket price has been immediately returned by the company.
- In case the customers choose the option for the ticket where no specific time is selected, the customer understands that there might be no room on the exact ferry the customer wishes to board.
Also, the company has no responsibility to ferry customers who miss the last ferry because the arrive too late at the pier.
- The ticket is a personal Day-ticket that gives the right to a one-way to and from Kaunissaari island to Aurinkolahti.
- Ticket is not valid on vessels of other companies.
Pörtö 1, 01180 Kalkstrand
Shipping company’s internet pages: www.portoline.net
Finnish company designation number (y-tunnus): 2030673-6
Payment Service Provider
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Business ID 2122839-7